NOTE The Auto Fulfillment feature is only available for eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, and 3dcart platforms. Not supports Wish stores.
ShopMaster's Auto Fulfillment feature can auto-mark the dropshipping orders as shipped and auto-upload the tracking numbers to your store (eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, and 3dcart only).
How to enable this feature?
Go to Settings > Dropship Settings > Auto Order Settings, find the Auto Fulfillment feature, then click ON to enable this feature. You can select fulfill order and upload tracking number to your store immediately or after a certain time.
How does the Auto Fulfillment feature work?
Before that, please make sure that:
1. You have purchased the order through ShopMaster or you have purchased the order from the supplier and the supplier order number already exists on ShopMaster.
2. (1) For AliExperss, Banggood, Chinabrands, CJDropshipping, and Gogomall orders, your supplier dropshipping account should have been connected to ShopMaster.
(2) For Amazon.com orders, the Chrome extension has already been installed and you have logged in your Amazon's buyer account on the same browser.
For AliExperss, Banggood, Chinabrands, CJDropshipping, and Gogomall, ShopMaster pulls the tracking information from them every 2 hours (for Banggood, it is 6 hours), then uploads the carrier and tracking number to your stores automatically.
Besides that, you can click the 'Sync detail' button within Actions. If the supplier has already shipped the order and uploaded the tracking info on its orders page, ShopMaster will pull the tracking info then upload it to your store automatically.
For Shopify orders, if they are in the Fulfilled/Shipped status, ShopMaster will then NO longer Auto-upload/Auto-update the tracking info to your Shopify store.
So please DON'T:
1. Please don't manually fulfill orders in Shopify or ShopMaster.
2. Please don't activate the Shopify Automatically fulfill orders feature.