FREE Starter plan can only add one PayPal account but NO LIMIT for paid subscribers.
1. Go to Settings > Manage Services, click "+ Add your account now", enter your email or mobile number to log in with PayPal then click "Agree" to authorize your PayPal to ShopMaster. Then you will find your PayPal has been added successfully.
ShopMaster covers you with an Automated Solution for adding tracking info to PayPal - Drastically cut down on disputes lost, avoid payment holds and reduce reserve levels, etc.
2 Steps to easily set it up:
2. Click "+ Connect store" to connect your stores to the PayPal account then enable the Upload tracking info and the Notify buyer features (Shopify, WooCommerce, & 3dcart only).
Upload tracking info: ShopMaster will upload the tracking number and carrier to PayPal when marking an order as shipped through ShopMaster.
Notify buyer: PayPal will send an email notification to the buyer of the PayPal transaction after the tracking info has been uploaded to PayPal.
1. Adding tracking info to PayPal only supports Shopify, WooCommerce, and 3dcart.
2. One PayPal account can only be added to one ShopMaster account.
3. Only orders being paid via the PayPal account entered in ShopMaster > Manage Services, the tracking info can be uploaded.
4. Orders must be fulfilled/marked as shipped through ShopMaster with both tracking numbers and carriers. If you fulfill orders in your store or via other dropshipping tools, the tracking info will not be uploaded.
Where to Check the Uploading Records?
Once an order has been marked as shipped, you can go to Tools > Manage Tracking Info to check the uploading records.
Submitted: Tracking info successfully added to PayPal.
Failed: Tracking info failed to add to PayPal. Click the number to Resubmit or Ignore that tracking info.
By keeping your PayPal account in good standing with the tracking info submitted, you can avoid payment holds, lower or remove reserve levels and get into PayPal's Seller Protection program, which protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received.
Go ahead to try this new feature now!
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this feature.